Nonsurgical Feminine Rejuvenation
ThermiVa is a revolutionary procedure that addresses vaginal restoration and rejuvenation. Treatment is:
- No downtime
- Notice improvements after 1 – 2 treatments
- 3 in-office treatments (1 per month)
- 1 – 2 treatments per year to maintain improvements
ThermiVa uses radio frequency (RF) to heat the tissue. This stimulates your body to “repair” itself.
ThermiVa can help with the following symptoms (results will vary):
- Post menopausal dryness or atrophic vaginitis.
- Mild stress or urge incontinence.
- Orgasmic dysfunction.
- Minor rectocele or cystoceles.
- Exteral appearance of labia.
ThermiVa RealSelf.com Worth It Ratings. Read Reviews.
Feminine wellness statistics:
- 25% of women under 40 years old have mild urinary incontinence.
- 53% of women over the age of 50 have incontinence.
- 75 % of women over the age of 70 have incontinence.
- 30% of women over 30 have vaginal dryness.
- 50% of women over the age of 50 have vaginal dryness.
ThermiVa might be the answer…
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restor normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
ThermiVa does not replace labiaplasty for certain indications.
How is ThermiVa different from other laser treatments such as FemiLift/MonaLisa/IntimaLase?
The main difference is that ThermiVa uses RF (radiofrequency) energy to apply heat to the tissues, while CO2 and Erbium lasers cause thermal damage to the tissue treated.